KBNF functions through the volunteer hours, donations and gifts of members, medical professionals and people across the globe. Corporate donors are an integral part of how we’ve been able to continually improve neuroscience health care delivery in West Africa with little overhead. We live in gratitude to each of these companies & sponsors.
- Diamond Delivery picks up and delivers donated equipment and supplies within British Columbia freely for KBNF. Marj says “Diamond Delivery ROCKS! They really do!” Well over a decade and faithful support continues for our vision and mission, especially from owner Rick Diamond and Karl Gilles, President of Diamond Delivery. Not an opportunity goes by that their dispatch staff, warehousemen and truck drivers share heartfelt enthusiasm for each task at hand.
- Marketplace IGA in Walnut Grove, BC has been a major sponsor for us. His supermarket in Langley, BC hosts our coin boxes & provides nutrition for our hardworking team. Thank you, Charlie!
- Our multimedia sponsor, Vraeyda Media produces our film series and handles much of the graphic design & image of KBNF. A publishing company in its ‘spare’ time, Vraeyda Media also gives a portion of its company profits directly to KBNF’s mission, vision and sustenance.
- Seaspan transports the barge with our containers to and from Vancouver Island as a gift for West Africa. Now you know why our shipping costs are so low!
- K-Bro Linen Systems has been a huge supporter of ours by donating hospital linens by the skid-full. We couldn’t do what we do if it wasn’t for K-Bro.
- HSSBC donates health care consumables by the skid-loads for our container shipments.
- Shirley Rempel sells antiques as a fundraiser. Shirley sells donated antiques on our behalf and gives us 100% of the price tag. She also gives regular donations. Her Fort Langley store is amazing!
- If you have any antiques you want to donate to KBNF, please contact us.
- Henry and his wife have donated over 15,000 sq. ft of warehouse space in Delta, BC free of charge to hold our donated supplies until we can ship them to West Africa. Without Henry’s support, we wouldn’t be able to send a postage stamp, let alone a container full of humanitarian aid.
If you work for a company or belong to a group, association or community that is interested in sponsoring KBNF or a component of our work in Ghana and West Africa, we would love to speak with you.
Whether your contribution is financial or through volunteer support, you can help us save lives and create a better future for the people in Ghana and West Africa. We know that much can be accomplished together — and we’d love to connect with you! Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be a Sponsor
Large or small, all sponsors have impact. Your gifts, finances, antiques and talents are winning the battle to increase the intrinsic human right of good health and care when it’s needed. Thank you!