Here is some good news for our donors, members and volunteers. Korle-Bu Neuroscience Foundation, with the support of your generous donations, is committed to implementing an online fundraising tool that will help to reduce volunteer administrative workload and free up more time to focus on the much needed effort to raise funds. We have been working on this project for months and now it will soon be a reality!
We are so excited about the new online fundraising software tool called DonorPerfect, which offers so many opportunities for the project, some of which are as follows:
- Manage constituent contacts and donor development, send personalized communications, successfully handle special events and easily run all types of fundraising.
- Enter, recognize and manage gifts and pledges quickly and accurately.
- Manage our campaigns and analyze the results.
- Manage all our fundraising information in one complete source and integrate it with our accounting software.
- Enjoy the ability to run different types of reports to assist with assessing the impact of each fundraising activity.
- Quickly generate reports on donations, memberships, grants, campaigns and events.
- Harness the Internet and web-based technologies in order to serve our mission and improve fundraising results.
I am also delighted to point out that we have added an IT project coordinator volunteer to the Finance team with more than 30 years of experience in IT that will assist with the implementation of the online fundraising software in 2011.
We hope that you will continue to support Korle-Bu Neuroscience Foundation with donations through the various fundraising efforts to help bring this project to fruition.