“To alleviate the suffering of West Africans with a special focus on those affected by diseases of the brain and spine and to address related health care issues.”
- Doctors for United Medical Missions (DrUMM): Our American Affiliate, DrUMM is an essential part of our foundation's team and medical missions.
- Compassionate Resource Warehouse (CRW): A Victoria-based humanitarian aide and shipping charity, the CRW team helps us ship our containers of medical supplies and humanitarian aide across the oceans to West Africa.
- The G4 Alliance: Is an international alliance of charitable and humanitarian organizations, whose purpose is to increase access to safe surgery for all, regardless of demographic, and geographical area.
Korle-Bu Neuroscience Foundation is a Canadian medical Charity dedicated to developing Brain & Spinal care, education and medical equipment support in West Africa. Volunteer run, donations to Korle-Bu Neuroscience Foundation make a maximum impact overseas.
- I am just reflecting on the developmental needs of Ghana and decided to look up Sir Guggisberg’s achievement in the Gold Coast and the foundations he laid for the country we now call Ghana. I am overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude for the vision of one man which keeps growing year after year. Thank you for keeping this up.
- Best Doc ever! Thanks again Dr. KING FOR SAVING MY LIFE! I STILL HAVE 7 LIVES LEFT, RIGHT?
Tetteh Quarshie Memorial Hospital Palliative ContainerPalliative Care Unit in Tetteh Quarshie The Tetteh Quarshie Memorial Hospital (T.Q.M.H.) was built and commissioned by the government of