“To alleviate the suffering of West Africans with a special focus on those affected by diseases of the brain and spine and to address related health care issues.”
We are committed to supporting health care infrastructure for the region by partnering with West African champions in the development of sustainable neuroscience and health care delivery. We support neuro specialist education and training for the doctors, nurses and other health care professionals who work in their homelands.
We are committed to the establishment of a neuro rehabilitation service in Ghana focused primarily on delivering rehabilitation for stroke patients. We believe that a basic requirement of sustainable health care is Heart Power, caring with your heart, caring with compassion.
Through the generosity of people like you, we provide immediate care that is helping to save lives.
KBNF has projects ongoing in West African countries Ghana, Liberia, & Nigeria.
- Education and Training
- Improving Health Care Infrastructure
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Research & Student Involvement
- I am just reflecting on the developmental needs of Ghana and decided to look up Sir Guggisberg’s achievement in the Gold Coast and the foundations he laid for the country we now call Ghana. I am overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude for the vision of one man which keeps growing year after year. Thank you for keeping this up.
- Best Doc ever! Thanks again Dr. KING FOR SAVING MY LIFE! I STILL HAVE 7 LIVES LEFT, RIGHT?
KBNF is now a Member of the G4 AllianceIt is with the utmost pride and honour that Korle-Bu Neuroscience Foundation announces our membership with the G4 Alliance, which
Spring Medical Mission AnnouncedHello Korle-Bu Neuroscience Foundation friends and family, It is with great pleasure we announce our 2016 Spring Medical Mission is
KBNF 2016 AGM NoticeDear KBNF Family, Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled for Saturday, May 14th. Members can attend in person or
Container Sent! Tetteh Quarshie is getting a Palliative Care Unit!We are over the moon about our last container shipment which was packed and ready to go February 11th 2016,
Local Businesswoman On Giving to Korle-Bu Neuroscience FoundationShirley works hard as an antiques dealer. What can she do for West African medicine? Find out.
Korle-Bu Neuroscience Foundation is a Canadian medical Charity dedicated to developing Brain & Spinal care, education and medical equipment support in West Africa. Volunteer run, donations to Korle-Bu Neuroscience Foundation make a maximum impact overseas.